Saturday, September 5, 2009

boo hoo hoo...I'm still sick

Hi everyone. I am still sick. Being sick sucks. I hate being sick. I am tired of being sick. I do not want to be sick anymore.

Okay. Moving on. I am an ant killer. I had taken a stuffed Kong (dog toy) to the backyard earlier today for Bear. He wasn't interested, because it was too hard to get the stuffing out. So anyway...I left it out there. Oops. I just went to get it and bring it in, because Bill is afraid raccoons will carry them away if I leave them outside. I don't know about raccoons, but the ants sure liked it. So I dipped it in the bowl of water out there to get the ants off. The ants all died. Now I feel bad that I killed the ants. They were just eating what I'm sure was an awesome find for them. Poor ants. I'm sorry.

Not too much happened today. Bill and I were invited to a friend's house for a party, but neither one of us felt up to going. So we stayed home. We did run out for a little while, took Bear to the field for a little while to let him run and stopped at the store for a few things. And that's about it. We're both just sitting around watching tv, feeling miserable. I finally got my soup!! Yeah!

That's it for me for now.

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment